Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

There are so many things that I not only wish for.....

I wish Chris could find a permanent full time job. For the last 4 months he was a contractor for MSK Group but they didnt renew his contract for December. So as of now we are both on the job hunt. I wish that Chris finds a job that pays well enough for me to be able to stay at home with my babies.

I wish that Chase was more obedient. Lately he seemes to be pushing every button he can with me and Chris. I wish that he didnt argue with everything we said.

I wish that I had the type of hair that I could do anything with. That perfect hair that the prettiest girls in high school had. That hair that is straight and thick and can be styled any way imaginable!

These are just a few things that I am wishful for. The first one I have been praying for on a constant basis. Is praying and wishing the same thing? Sometimes I think so......

No comments: