I went back to work 2 weeks ago. It has been really hard. I'm lucky that it's part time because I don't think I could handle working full time right now. I'm working at Fox Ridge Animal Hospital 3 days a week. 2 full days and 1 half day. I accepted a job as a newborn photographer at Methodist but after my first day of orientation, I found out that it was not all it seemed. First, it was commission only and if for what ever reason your commission was low one day, then you reverted back to hourly pay which was only minimum wage. Secondly, the schedule was CRAZY! You never worked the same days each week and had to be available at a moments notice to fill in because they have such a high turn over. Anywhoo... not for me.
Since Toby isn't walking yet, he cant go to "school". Chris is attempting to work from home for now and hopefully Toby will start walking by August so he and Chase can start school at the same time. Its crazy how messed up my house gets in those 2 and a half days that I'm gone. And so far, I haven't figured out a system to help Chris keep it clean. Anyone who knows him, knows that he is most definitely not a good housekeeper. To be quite honest sometimes I worry what he would do to keep up the house if something ever happened to me. I'm guessing he would hire a maid.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment