I am so excited! In 3 weeks we will head out to visit one of my besties, Sophia!! I have never been to D.C. and thus (one of) the reasons for my exuberance. I am a total history dork. I LOVE history! Love doesn't accurately describe it. I am enthralled by it. I love to learn and given my knack to retain useless facts, I'm a natural. I cant wait to see all the museums, The Washington Monument, The National Cathedral, The Library of Congress, The White House.. etc etc.. etc. We will head out and stop in Knoxville and then get up early the next morning and drive the rest of the way. We also plan on stopping near Virginia Beach on the way back so I can see Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown!
Chris has 6 moths left of school! YAY!! I am so happy. It feels like it's taken forever. Also, now it's my turn to go to school. I have been trying to decide what to do and I think I have decided on teaching. I requested some info from CBU so hopefully I will get that in the next few days.
On a totally separate topic. I went to my former place of employment with one of my friends and her 4 month old baby girl. (Who by the way is the most precious ball of cuteness I have seen in a very long time) any whoo.. Everyone saw us, came up to hug us.. The hello's went something like this.. "Oh Hi V! Oh look, at the baby! She is so cute! You look AMAZING! .. Oh Hey Liz! .... " Umm ok.. I know I wasn't exactly ready to strut the catwalk but I didn't look like I rolled out of bed either. Oh well.. I guess the baby out shined my awesomeness. I'll let it go. This time :)
I know this all is super random, I'll do better next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
You are awesome and I love and miss you Biz! I'm so glad you guys had fun on your Vacay! it's time for us to hang out again soon :-)
Post a Comment