*How far along?: 9 weeks
*How big is your baby?: Babycenter.com says that baby is the size of a grape. About an inch long and weighs about an ounce.. oh and it's tail is gone.. YAY!
*How big is your baby?: Babycenter.com says that baby is the size of a grape. About an inch long and weighs about an ounce.. oh and it's tail is gone.. YAY!
*Total weight gain?: At the doctor on Friday I was down 3 pounds from my first visit at 6 weeks. I can thank a day full of vomiting on Thursday for that one.
*Sex: Don't know yet!
*Maternity clothes: Ok.. I'm not going to lie.. I did wear a pair of maternity jeans this weekend. I can still fit in all my pants but they are starting to get a little snug.
*Stretch marks: Not yet and hopefully not at all. I survived both of the boy's pregnancies with no stretch marks on my boobs or stomach.. my butt is a whole nother story.
*Sex: Don't know yet!
*Maternity clothes: Ok.. I'm not going to lie.. I did wear a pair of maternity jeans this weekend. I can still fit in all my pants but they are starting to get a little snug.
*Stretch marks: Not yet and hopefully not at all. I survived both of the boy's pregnancies with no stretch marks on my boobs or stomach.. my butt is a whole nother story.
*Movement: I'm still moving around just fine.. thanks for asking! he he he.. no movement from baby yet
*Sleep: It would be great if I could sleep with out getting up 3 times a night to pee
*Best moment this week: Seeing baby's heartbeat on ultrasound this past Friday
*Sleep: It would be great if I could sleep with out getting up 3 times a night to pee
*Best moment this week: Seeing baby's heartbeat on ultrasound this past Friday
*Food cravings: None yet.. most days I don't have much of an appetite.
*Belly button in or out: In.. I have an oddly deep belly button
*What I miss: Being able to plan meals in advance.. Right now, I don't know from one hour to the next what or if I will be able to eat
*What I'm looking forward to: not feeling nauseous all the time!
*What I'm looking forward to: not feeling nauseous all the time!











No comments:
Post a Comment