Chase is so much like me it's scary. He looks just like Chris but his personality is just like his mommy. He is very sensitive and caring. He loves books and using his imagination. He loves to cook and bake, and he always helps me plan dinner. I cant believe he is 5 and will be starting school in only 6 months! He isn't a baby anymore, he's a little boy! How blessed am I that God choose me to be his Mommy??!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
My Favorite Saturday
Today was such a wonderful day. We did absolutely nothing! We all stayed in our jammies (something we very rarely ever get to do) all day, snuggled, and watched movies! We laid out blankets on the floor and had an inside picnic for lunch and Chris and Chase grilled pork chops for dinner. Now Chris and Toby are in bed. Chase and I are spending some time alone, eating cake and watching Little Women. I am so thankful for my family. My boys bring such joy to my life. I never would have imagined being so happy just watching TV and eating cake on a Saturday night!

In Toby news: Toby is officially teething! he has a tooth coming in at the bottom and it is just starting to break through. He is also sitting up all by himself. He isn't crawling yet, but I'm not too worried about that. He is such a happy baby! He has realized that it's fun to scream really loud and blow raspberries! I have such wonderful babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment