Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day!


Today I am thinking about Valentines day. Chris and I have reservations at Texas de Brazil tonight and then we are going to see Shutter Island. I know, romantic right? Chris and I always celebrate Valentine's day in some way. Usually we do dinner or sometimes just hang out at home together. When I worked, My sweetie always had flowers delivered to me and had some sort of surprise at home for me too! My favorite Valentines day was 3 years ago. This one year I DID NOT get a special delivery and to be honest I had hurt feelings about it. But when I got home, I had a wonderful surprise! Chris had taken off work early (which he never does), he had a HUGE bouquet of purple roses (my fav), chocolate covered strawberries, and was cooking dinner! He had even got a chocolate heart for Chase. It was the best Valentines day so far. I love my hubby, with him everyday is a celebration!


Love one another as I have loved you. ~ John 15:12

No comments: