Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday's Top 5.

My Top 5 favorite movie quotes!

1) We need to talk about your TPS reports.
This quote is from Office Space. If you haven't seen this movie, you should be smacked and not allowed to watch anything else until you watch the awesomeness that is Office Space.


2)Lance: No, you don't gotta stab her three times! You gotta stab her once, but it's gotta be hard enough to break through her breastplate into her heart, and then once you do that, you press down on the plunger.
Vincent: What happens after that?
Lance: I'm kinda curious about that myself...

From Pulp Fiction when Vincent and Lance are giving Mia an adrenaline shot. People are usually surprised to find out that I LOVE Quentin Tarantino movies. I enjoy his dark sense of humor. Pulp Fiction is one of my top 3 favorite movies ever!



3) Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.

From Inglorious Basterds when Aldo shoots Hans Landa's driver.

4) Alan Garner: What are you talking about? I've found a baby before.
Stu Price: You found a baby before? Where?
Alan Garner: Coffee Bean.
From The Hangover. Easily one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

5) M'Lynn, you just missed the chance of a lifetime! Half o' Chiquapin Parish'd give their eye teeth to take a whack at Ouiser!


From Steel Magnolias after Shelby's funeral. No matter how many times I've seen this movie, I always cry when M'Lynn is talking about Shelby's death and cant help but laugh out loud when Clairee tries to get her to punch Ouiser.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Liz

1 comment:

vwbug405 said...

I love every single one of those movies! I think I would have to sub Kill Bill vol.1 and vol.2 for Pulp Fiction. The Hangover; funniest movie ever. I can watch it over and over again. You know how I feel about Steel Magnolias, 'nuff said. Inglorious Basterds, wonderful! Bring on the Bear Jew! Office Space just reminds me of life at every office job I've ever had! It's brilliant!
Well now I'm off to take a little tiger snooze. Love ya :-D