Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Forward

Well tomorrow will start a new year. Sophia had a wonderful idea. Instead of making resolutions that I wouldnt keep, Why not make a list of all the things I have to look forward to in 2011! Here goes...

1.My new job. I start on the 17th. I'm not super happy about having to work full time again but I will be happy to have full time money.

2. Chase starts 1st grade! I love watching my little man grow up.

3. Toby turns 2! The toddler stage has been hard on him. I'm excited that soon he will be able to better understand the things I say to him.

4. Getting another dog. We havent decided yet if it will be another Great Dane or not but we cant wait to have a new furry family member.

5. Chris is graduating!! Enough said..

6. Going to visit Sophia and Thomas again. We had so much fun with them and would love to go back to DC next year.

7. Turning 30! Kind of weird to say to myself. 30 used to be old!

8. Paying off my car. I will be so happy to loose that payment and be able to keep that money in my pocket every month!

9. Planning Baby Beyer #3. It wont be here in 2011 but we'll be talking about it!

10. Going on Walk to Emmaus to strengthen my relationship with Christ. I've wanted to do it for years and now I feel like I'm ready!

So there they are , 10 things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year. I hope you all have a blessed and happy New Year!

1 comment:

vwbug405 said...

What a wonderful list. Is the walk the one in Arkansas? I hear it's awesome. I'm ready for #3 :-) I didn't know you were getting a new job! What will you be doing? I'm so happy for you. How lucky you got to be home for all of Toby's first year. I love the Beyers and pray the best for you all in 2011!