With it being so close to Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a list of things I love. This isn't the typical"I love my husband, kids, pets" post. Although, I do love them very much, this is just for fun!
1. Peanut Butter M&M's... I enjoy them a handful at a time.
2. Looking at travel websites and planning make-believe vacations. I have pretend planned trips to The Carribean, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Montana, and even an Alaskan cruise!
3. My morning drive to daycare, just me and Toby. I sing him silly songs and we play where's Toby. It's just about the only one on one time I get with him for the time being.
4. Movie night with Chris. Since I went back to work full-time and I don't have to get up at 5:00am every Saturday, we stay up late watching Red Box movies and eating popcorn every Friday night.
5. Indian Food.... enough said :)
I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
SO sweet!!! LOVE you Liz!!!
Post a Comment