Thursday, March 3, 2011

We live in a fallen world and bad things happen. But God works in the midst of even the deepest darkness. His presence and His light are there for those who open their eyes to see it, and He brings good out of every situation. Just Enough Light For The Step I am On.

My Aunt posted this on her Facebook page today. I love it and it's exactly what I needed today. I really struggle with trying to understand why bad things happen. It's then that I realize that understanding is not a luxury we are awarded. We have to trust that no matter what, God knows whats best.

Even when bad things happen, God is still God and God is still good. To God be the Glory.
- Zac Smith

1 comment:

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

I love this and you, thanks for sharing! :)