Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's only Tuesday

Chase is spending the week with Chris's mom in Savannah, TN. We drove out there to visit on Saturday and Chase ended up staying. I miss him so much. Its so weird to me. He has gone out there every summer for the last 3 years and of course I always missed him but now its different. I think its because he is older and he is my little buddy. When I'm with him we actually get to have fun! I don't have to worry about changing a diaper or wondering if I packed a sippy cup. He's.. well... easy! When he is around I always have someone to talk to, plan things with, and laugh with. Toby is here with me and oh boy, is he eating up all the attention! But I still miss my little scoopy pop. And so.. it's only Tuesday. That means I have 4 more days until I get to hug Chase again.

1 comment:

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

So sweet!! Enjoy your time with Toby, my boys are always together and sometimes it's hard to find one on one time for them. However, they are about to go to Georgia for a week with my mother, I am counting down the days. :)