Today our little family drove out to the country to visit my mother in law. She lives about two and a half hours from us and has all kinds of fun things to do at her house. Horses, chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs, and even a spring fed creek that runs through the back of the property. Chase loves when he gets to spend time with his Nana and I love it for him. What special memories he is making with her!
Chris's brothers and their families also went. We surprised his older brother as a sort of birthday gift. After we all had lunch together we went back to my mother in law's house and not only was there a cake for Andy, but one for me too! I was so surprised! It made me truly grateful to not only call these people my family but my friends as well.
On our way home, Chris and I were talking about our upcoming vacation to Florida. We discussed the restaurants we want to eat at, what time we want to get to the beach each day, and just about everything we would think of that had to do with our trip. Just talking to him about it made me remember why I fell in love with him. The funny is, I don't even think he realized it. Don't get me wrong, there are times when Chris can drive me crazy! Everyday we challenge each other and push each other to try and do better than we did the day before. I swear, I had more fun just talking about Florida with him than I have had with anyone else in a long time! I love him and my boys so much and I cant wait to see what other blessings our future holds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment