Today I am joining Mere for my year in review. Enjoy!
January: We cheered on the Tide as they won another National Championship.
We became a foster family for a Mama doggie and her 3 puppies.
I got to go on a field trip to the Orpheum with Chase's first grade class.
February: Toby continued to make messes.
Olive celebrated her first birthday!
March: We took a family trip to Washington DC.
And fostered another Mama and her 5 newborn puppies.. whew!
April: We took Toby to his first Redbirds game.
And celebrated a wonderful Easter!
May: Chase finished 1st grade!
I found a lizard in the house and Dolly ate it's tail.
Chris and I had a very rare sans children date to his step-sister's wedding!
June: We moved into a new house.
Toby turned 3!
Chris got laid off.. sorry no pic for that one
July: Toby set off the fire alarm at the Pink Palace
We celebrated Hunter's 11th Birthday at Chuck E Cheese
August: I turned 31 and celebrated like this...
Chase started 2nd grade and Toby started pre-k!
September: I found out that I'm pregnant!
And Chris started his new job with Dell! (no pic for this one either)
October: Chase turned 8!
We spent lots of time at the zoo.
For Halloween Chase was a zombie and Toby was a rocket ship.
November: We celebrated Thanksgiving.
And the boys played at The Children's Museum.
December: We found out we are having a precious baby girl!
Chase broke his tooth.
We had a very Merry Christmas!
And rang in the New Year!
I hope your 2013 will be as blessed as our 2012 was.
Happy New Year to all!




















.jpg)




















No comments:
Post a Comment