Friday, December 28, 2012

20 Week Bump Update!


*How far along?: 20 weeks!

*How big is your baby?: Babycenter.com says baby is about the size of a banana. 10.5 ounces in weight and 10 inches long.
*Total weight gain?: 0! At my last visit about 10 days ago, I was still down 4 lbs from my 
pre-pregnancy weight. No worries though, we've had our ultrasound and baby is just fine!
*Sex: It's a girl!!! 
Bailey Kathryn Beyer 

I've had a feeling my whole pregnancy and this one was VERY different from my boys. But when they confirmed it, I was in total shock!
*Maternity clothes: I love my maternity clothes! I'm in mostly maternity shirts (other than t-shirts) but I can still fit into 1 pair of my real jeans. I have to wear them under my belly and that's super awkward plus it makes my butt look saggy so I think I will retire them until after Felicity comes. 
*Stretch marks: Nope
*Movement: She loves to move around in late afternoon and before I go to bed. Her movements are so much softer than the boys' were. I sometimes have to sit really still to feel them.
*Sleep: I'm sleeping great, just having some weird dreams.
*Best moment this week: Christmas was on Tuesday and the boys had so much fun! I hosted my family on Christmas day for the first time and both Chris and I agreed it was one of the best Christmases we've ever had!

Me and my sweetie!
 The day after Christmas I took Chase to Toys R Us to spend his Christmas money and just happened to mosey on over to the baby section. I got Felicity's first clothes! A cute sun dress for summer and some Christmas footies with a tutu attached!
Cute girly clothes!
*Food cravings: I really don't feel like eating much. I still get pretty nauseous and nothing really sounds good. I have been enjoying fresh pineapple.
*Belly button in or out: In.. I have an oddly deep belly button
*What I miss: Right now nothing. I am so happy!
*What I'm looking forward to: Buying more girl clothes and planning what I am going to do in her nursery!

This is the best pic I got that really shows my belly.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

You are adorable! I am so incredibly happy for you all. I know that baby girl is going to be spoiled ROTTEN!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mere! I think you are right, she is gonna rule the roost!