Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm back :)

Since I last posted there have been a few changes in the Beyer house! Toby is crawling everywhere! I swear, I can barely keep up with that boy. I know I say this all the time but I am constantly amazed at how different Toby is from Chase. Chase was never as independent as Toby is. Every crawl or step he took he always looked back to make sure I was still behind him. He still does! Toby.. no way! He takes off and you better hope you can catch him.

Chase got a guinea pig and he named her Isabella. He is such a funny guy, he came up with that name all by himself. I always wanted one when I was little and I am glad we were able to do that for Chase.

Things have been a little difficult for me. I guess I have been in the dumps. Since Chris got laid off last year, our financial situation has done a complete 180 and things are tight to say the least. It is very hard for me to go and spend even small amounts of money because I am always thinking that I need to be saving it or could be putting it towards bills. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that Chris has a job. We have healthy beautiful children, a home, and more blessings than I could ever count; but sometimes I still get frustrated. Unfortunately there are so many people in our same situation. I am thinking that this beautiful Spring weather will help pull me out of my funk!


I will be hosting Easter dinner for Chris's family on Saturday AND my family on Sunday! Please say a prayer for me that I am able to pull both of these off!

1 comment:

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

Thinking about you sweetheart! Let's get together soon! I'm praying for y'all!!!