Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday

It wasn't me who let Chase eat donuts for dinner when Chris was in school because I didn't want to cook. I wouldn't do that.

It wasn't me who shoved all of our old papers in a garbage bag and stuck it under the bed. I am much more organized than that.

It wasn't me who yelled at Chris for spending $6 at Subway and then went to India Palace with Madie the next day. That is hypocritical and I'm not like that.

It wasn't me who let Chase watch TV all day long last Tuesday because it was hot and I didn't want to sit outside. Good moms don't do that.

It wasn't me who told a friend that I would make dinner for her because she just had a baby and then picked up Little Caesars. I don't even like Little Caesars so why would I make other people eat it?

It wasn't me who forgot to get the dog food from Wal-Mart so fed Dolly and Shazzy a box of crackers. That could make the dogs sick and I would not do that.

It wasn't me who let dishes sit in the sink waiting to see if my husband would do them. I'm a stay-at-home mom and I take care of all those things myself.

It wasn't me who put a bow in Toby's hair to see what he would look like if he was a girl. That might give him a twitch and I wouldn't do that.

I hope these made you smile. Play along with MckMama and post some things that you would NEVER do!

2 comments:

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

hilarious Liz!! So glad we all are NOT perfect :)

Love the recipe below, I'm going to have to try it!

madie said...

LOL! i love you!