Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy Bee

Welcome to May. Officially my busiest month of the year. Only December runs a close second. Starting this weekend, I have and have had (and in this order)....


20-30 somethings meeting

Graduating Seniors Appreciation night

Greek Fest

Mother's Day

Dakota's Birthday

Victoria's baby shower

Helen's Birthday

Nursery at Church

A weekend trip to visit family

Daddy's Birthday

LHGH graduation

Mandy's Birthday


And into June..


Surprise party for a friend

Toby's 1st Birthday


And lets not forget we have t-ball games EVERY Saturday. The next 7 weekends are completely spoken for. As I look at this list (however overwhelming at times) I realize how incredibly blessed I am. I have so many people in my life that I love! Although I will be a bit worn out, I wouldn't miss any of these for the world.


I have to say that the event I am most excited about is Greek Fest. I started going when I was in the 5th grade with one of my dearest friends, Sophia, and her family. Since I was 10 I have only missed 2 or 3 times. I am definitely making it this year and even Chris is excited! Every time I go I have so many memories of us running around, eating ice cream and gyros. Her dancing in her costume and me being a little jealous that I wasn't Greek. I spent so much time with her family growing up and I am so thankful for that. They are wonderful people and I love them. Well Sophia and her husband are coming in town this year for the fest! (They live up north near the Eastern seaboard) This will be the first time I have seen her since right after she got married and I cant wait!

Me and Sophia in 9th grade.. 1996

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg! i remember sophia! that's crazy! tell her i said hey...if she even remembers me. it's been a looonnnnggg time!

p.s. i was going through some old pictures yesterday and i found one of you taken at my house on Lynnfield with my cat, Spanky :) you look VERY young!