Last Thursday, Chase graduated from Pre-K at Heartsong. He did so good! He sang all the songs, recited his line in the poem perfectly, and gave Ms. Pam a fist bump as he walked across the stage. The graduation ended with a "walk of fame" where each kid walked back on stage and waved or smiled. My son jumped up in the air and landed with both of his hands in peace signs and yelled "Peace Out"!
On Friday I surprised Chase and school to take him to see Shrek 4. Little did I know Chase had a surprise for me! He lost his first tooth! At lunch he bit into an Oreo and out it came. He was very excited. We forgot to put his tooth under his pillow Friday night but on Saturday she came and gave him $5! Last night we were eating dinner and tooth #2 came out! We were all so shocked! He was such a brave boy and I must say, very cute with his missing teeth!











No comments:
Post a Comment