Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

My top 2 things I splurge on are....

1. Purses!

I love a good purse. I have been blessed enough that I have been able to buy several very nice purses and they are real! No knock offs for me! I like to use my Vera Bradley bags for every day use. I have about 20 Vera. Some of the patterns are pretty old but I keep them all because they are practical, can be machine washed, and are super cute!


I also have a few COACH bags, a couple of Dooney & Bourke, and one very special Burberry bag. My favorite is my Dooney & Bourke Chiara. Chris bought her for me (after a few subtle hints) for my 27th birthday. I carry her when ever we are sans children. I call her my baby Dooney.


2. Good Sheets!

There is nothing better than getting into a bad with the softest sheets imaginable. I really think it makes me sleep better when I am wrapped in softness. Plus they last so much longer than cheaper sheets. I have one pair that cost almost as much as Baby Dooney. Chris and I bought them when we returned from our honeymoon, almost 9 years ago! They were definitely worth the investment.




Visit the The Undomestic Momma and play along! What are your top 2 splurges?

2 comments:

vwbug405 said...

I am all about good sheets. I love love love love love them. There is nothing better to get in bed with.... well almost :-)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog!!! You have inspired me to be more creative with mine!!! Love you!