Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday!


Well, Last night was a great night! Alabama won the National Championship! Chris and I have been Alabama fans for a very long time. Truth be told, I didnt really get into as much as Chris until about 5 years ago and I love it! It's so much fun to root for our favorite team together. Thanks to my awesome brother in law we even have Alabama t-shirts with our last name and numbers on the back. They read, Beyer 1 Beyer 2 and Beyer 3. When Toby gets a little bigger he will be Beyer 4!

Yesterday a heinous, monstorus, snow storm came to town. I like to call it Snowpocalypse 2010. Can you detect my sarcasm? :) It was Toby's first snow. I bundled him up and pushed him around in his stroller. Chase was very disappointed that there wasnt enough snow for a snowman but he did get to make snow angels so that was fun. Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: