Well, I actually pulled off Chris's surprise party! I had to do quite a bit of whining to get him out of the house, but when we got to the restaurant he was very surprised! He had no idea and was amazed at how many people were there! We all took up the main dining room in El Porton! Chris felt very loved. A big Thank You to everyone who came and those who were there in spirit too!
Today Toby and I cleaned house and I made spaghetti for dinner. I am trying so hard to cook dinner every night instead of eating out. I love to cook and I must say I am pretty good at it. It's just so hard sometimes. I get used to my favorite restaurants and it's so easy to just hop in the car and go somewhere. We are really trying to save more money this year. I am happy to say that Saturday was only the 2nd time we have eaten out in 2 weeks! Yay us! I hope everyone has a happy and blessed week!











1 comment:
So sorry we missed it but glad y'all had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment