1. Heaven by The Gap - Ever since I was little, perfume has given me a headache when I wear it. I have so many that I have purchased and no matter how good they smell, I simply can not wear them. I started wearing Heaven when I was in the 8th grade. I quit when I got in high school and tried all other kinds. That lasted until my early 20's when I was at the mall and saw Heaven as a display and bought some just for shits and giggles. I fell in love with it all over again and now I wear it almost every day!
2. Banana Quick Bread Mix by Pillsbury- I LOVE banana bread! Even though I enjoy cooking, I really don't like to bake. I usually make this about once a week for me and Chase. It takes a total of about 30 minutes to mix, bake and then enjoy! One batch lasts us about 3 days as breakfast and snacks. I like to spruce my batches up by adding a handful of chocolate chips and a smashed up banana. Yum-O!

3. TiVo- TiVo is my friend. The last few years as Chase has gotten older and started to really pay attention to whats on TV, I relied on my TiVo more and more to watch my favorite (however not so family friendly) shows like Nip/Tuck and Law and Order SVU. Thank you TiVo for bringing grown up entertainment back to me!
What insignificant things are you thankful for?










1 comment:
Ok Heaven was my most favorite fragrance!!! I didn't even know they still made it!!! I am going to have to go get some! And I agree on everything else you said...I could not live without my TIVO...as sad as that is, it's true!
Post a Comment