Blizzard 2010 hit Lakeland. A lot of people I know said they didn't get anything but ice or just got some rain. Well I think we got everything else! We had HUGE snowflakes along with the ice.
I got Toby to sleep and strapped into his swing then Chris and I took Chase outside to play. We were wishing we had a sled and Chris remembered we still had a boogie board from our last Florida vacation. It made an excellent sled. I have to say, I was less than enthused about the idea of playing outside. Once I got out there, I had so much fun! Chris and Chase pulled me on the board and we all took turns sliding down some small hills.
As I was looking around at my boys playing and thinking how beautiful our home looked in the snow, I was simply amazed at how God is all around us! Who else could make something as soft as snow and hard as ice fall from the same place at the same time? I am constantly reminded how truly blessed I am. God has given me so much and everyday I am so thankful for all of it!
I hope you all have a safe and fun icy filled weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment