Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well, isn't this just special....

Birthday Balloons Pictures, Images and Photos
Ok.. so I have worked very hard to plan a surprise birthday party for Chris this weekend. For those who don't know, his birthday is Christmas Eve. When he was little, he never had his own party or special day. Since we have been together, I have always tried to do something special for him on his birthday that is not related to Christmas. I make him a cake, get him a card, and always wrap his gifts in birthday paper. (Everyone else gives him his stuff on Christmas and wrapped in Christmas paper) Unfortunately this year I was sick. So sick, that I could barely get out of bed for almost a week! This coincided with his 30Th birthday. So any who... I decided to throw him a surprise party at El Porton TONIGHT! For the last 2 weeks, I have managed to keep it hidden from him and pretended to ignore the fact that we did not celebrate his birthday this year. Well here we are.. the big day. 12 families are coming, making a total of 35 kids and adults. Friends, family, church family, parents.. all coming for Chris. And guess who's sick???..... CHRIS!!!!!!!! He ate some bad Taco Hell yesterday for lunch and has been sick since last night. Please pray that he feels better after his nap! I don't want to have to call all these people and cancel....

No comments: