Today I took Toby to get his 6 month check-up and shots today. He is hitting all his milestones and is growing so fast! He's a little guy, only in the 15th percentile, but Dr. Owen says he is perfectly healthy! Toby is so different than Chase was. Chase was always a little chunky monkey and in the 90th percentile. At 7 months Chase had 3 teeth and Toby has none! Chase was starting to crawl and Toby could care less about it. Chase would only eat his fruit baby food and maybe sweet potatoes, and I haven't found anything Toby wont eat! Chase would cry and cry himself to sleep, and Toby just dozes off by himself. I try so hard not to compare them but it's a pretty hard thing to do. I am so blessed that I have not one but two healthy and happy little boys. Toby was not happy about the shots but now he is sleeping like it never happened.
So on Tuesday night, I was doing laundry. I was so proud of myself because I did about 5 loads and got all of them put away! So I decided to do one more with Chris's work clothes. I washed them.. nothing unusual so I put them in the dryer. Well, the timer went off and I went to get his clothes and what do I see... black ink spots all over EVERYTHING! I was so mad. I checked his pants pockets before I put the clothes in the washer, so I couldn't figure out how the pen got in there. My first notion was that Chase had put it in the dryer without me knowing. Then when Chris heard me crying he came to see what was wrong and said.. "Did you not check my shirts?". The shirts??? Are for kidding me? Why would I check the shirts? Why would Chris have a pen in his pocket? Are pens so scarce at his office that he must hoard pens by wearing them??? Any way, I have worked all week to get the stains out. I tried alcohol, hairspray, oxy clean, and Clorox 2. NOTHING has worked! I am going to take them to the cleaners today to see if there is anything they can do. Hopefully they can get the stains out.










2 comments:
Toby is so precious.. little monkey:) I don'thave a clue as to what to tell you about the ink... so sorry girl, I would cry too!!!
I did cry.. mostly out of frustration! I ended up taking them to the cleaners and they said they were pretty sure they could get all the stains out. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Post a Comment