Well it's Wednesday. It really is the day where I get over the beginning of my week. Chase is back in school (He goes M W F), Chris is back in school (He goes M W Th), and I get my whole house clean, laundry caught up, and get all of us ready for the weekend. I don't know if anyone else is like this, but when Chris is home with me I get NOTHING done! Chris is a pretty sloppy guy, I don't know if his sloppiness rubs off on me during the weekend or if I just want to laze around and relax. Whatever it is, it takes Monday and Tuesday to recover from it every week!
This last weekend was my niece Natalie's 1st birthday. She looked so precious and we all had a great time! Since I have 2 little boys, I love to spoil my 3 nieces with all the fun girly stuff that I never get to buy. I bought Nat some cute clothes and some girly books. Let me tell you.. there are so many more choices for baby girl clothes than boys! I was blown away by all the choices! I hope I get to have a little girl one day. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys so much. They are the most precious people in my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything. There is just something about having a daughter to dress up in pretty clothes and buy baby dolls for. Maybe one day....

I hope you all are having a blessed week!










No comments:
Post a Comment