I can only list 9 so I am not going to list Chris or the boys. I love them so much that it goes without saying. So, here are 9 other things I love in no particular order.
9. Indian Food
It's so good I really think I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it.
8. My pets
They are truly members of our family. Sometimes I just hug them and think of how blessed I am to have them.
7. Traveling
As much as I enjoy being at home, I love to go on trips. I cant wait until I can go to Europe with Chris one day!
6. Going out for breakfast.
I'm a pretty good cook but I suck at making breakfast food. Anything I get out is better than what I make at home.
5. Going to Target by myself
I have 2 kids.. this one needs no explanation.
4. Hearing my friends talk with British accents.
Cracks me up every time.
3. Fall
Pumpkin Pie, Halloween, Football, leaves changing color... fun times
2. When Helen makes chocolate-oatmeal-peanut butter-cookies
Nobody makes 'em like Helen
1. When Chase and Toby "sneak" in our bed on Saturday mornings.
Snuggles are the best










No comments:
Post a Comment