6 Places!
Ok, so I haven't traveled as much as I would like to but here are 6 places that I have been! I loved each of these and would gladly go back to any of them!
6. Gatlinburg, Tn
It's where we honeymooned so long ago. This Fall, we will celebrate our 10 year anniversary there! Dollywood here we come!
5. San Diego, Ca
San Diego is beautiful! When you are there, the mountains on one side and the beach is on the other. It doesn't get much better than that!

4. Washington, D.C.
Ok.. one of the main reason I like it here is because Sophia's there. When we were there we had a blast. The fall weather was perfect and there was so much to see and do. Plus we had some great seafood!

3. Destin, FL
I know everyone calls it the red neck Rivera but I love it. The beaches are beautiful and you don't have to sell a vital organ to afford to go.

2. Sedona, AZ
One of the most relaxing and prettiest places I've ever been. I was 14 when I went so I'm not sure how much there is to do there.

1. Williamsberg, VA
I was so hoping that we could move here. It is AWESOME! Everything was so clean and neat. It has a very Nautical / Cape Cod feeling and it's only an hour away from VA Beach! Plus I love US history and all that Colonial crap.










No comments:
Post a Comment