5 foods
These are not necessarily my favorite foods but they are definitely staples in the Beyer house.
5. Pet Food
With Olive eating about 6 cups of food a day we go through a 30 lb bag of dog food in about 2 weeks. Throw in the 2 cats and the guinea pig and it seems like I buy some sort of pet food on every trip to the grocery store
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
You would think this was for my kids... nope, it's for my husband. He loves to eat a bowl before he goes to bed.
3. Zataran's Red Beans and Rice
This is my go to meal when I really don't feel like cooking. Just thrown in a little smoked sausage and voila... Dinner!
2. Pillsbury Banana Muffin Mix
Just throw in a few chocolate chips and you have the perfect Saturday morning breakfast.
1. Baby Reds Garlic and Parmesan Instant Potatoes
I use these to make potato chicken. Just dip the chicken in some butter and then coat with the potatoes... yummy scummy!










No comments:
Post a Comment