Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 Day You Challenge


I'm playing along with Sarah for this 10 day blog challenge. I promise I'll try to stick with it!

10 Secrets!

They may not all be secrets but here are 10 things about me that you may or may not know.

10. I like to listen to classic rock. Fog Hat, Lynard Skynard, and Sammy Hagar and recently Poison and Nirvana. This morning I heard Nirvana and Alice in Chains on the classic rock station. That's still really weird to me.

9. I drink Toby's juice from his sippy cup before I give it to him. So much better than poring a glass for myself.

8. I was hoping that Chris would get offered a job out of state so that we could move away Memphis. I love my family and friends here but there is something super exciting about the idea of being just with your husband and kids and starting a new adventure together!

7. I eat double stuff oreos but only 3 at a time. Any more than that and I feel like I'll hurl.

6. If I won the lottery, I would start my own animal rescue.

5. I avoid picking Toby up from school on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I can get in the car rider line at Lakeland Elm at 3:15 and read my book of the week.

4. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina. Unfortunately God did not deem it necessary to put any rhythm in my bones.

3. Sometimes I'm not sure if I want more kids. I know I would love another baby, but another kid? Ehhhh..... we'll see.

2. I do not enjoy helping Chase with his homework. Trying to get that boy to write legibly is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

1. I let Olive lay on the bed after Chris goes to work.

No comments: