Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 4 - 7 wants


7 Wants

7. To go to DC when Sophia has her baby
I am hoping that schedules work out so that I can fly to DC and spend a couple of days with Sophia, Thomas, and baby Constantine!

6. For Chris to pick up after himself
I love the man but tidy he is not.

5. For Toby to be happy and content in the car
Little man does not enjoy a leisurely car ride. He usually screams and gets super frustrated if he is strapped in his car seat for more than an hour. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to driving to Florida next week.

4. To see an Alabama football game in Tuscaloosa
I would love to get a big group of friends to go and help us cheer on the Tide!

3. To have a baby girl
I would love to have a sweet little girl. I get the feeling it's not in the cards for me

2. A new camera
One of those really nice Nikon cameras. Maybe that will be my Christmas present

1. An IPad
I wouldn't use it for anything other than Facebook and games but I think they are really neat-o!

No comments: